A deep learning based generative Sky/Cloud image generator
SkyDeep allows to generate an infinite number of realistic looking sky/cloud images that can be used as background plates or textures. To do this SkyDeep takes advantage of deep learning generative networks.
SkyDeep eliminates the need to search through generic stock image footage and texture websites to find the sky/cloud image you are looking for your project. Instead with SkyDeep you can simply generate your desired image or as many variations of it as you like. There simple is no limit. SkyDeep also has a major benefit compared to traditional cloud texture generator based on perlin noise and turbulence functions as these generator has been trained on real sky images and therefore can generate structures that noise or fractal functions can not easily reproduce.
SkyDeep comes with a very simple and intuitive user interface that allows to generate your image in a number of seconds and minutes. See the demonstration video of the early alpha version below
Currently SkyDeep is in an early alpha version there are still a lot of things that are scheduled before the final release, here is a list of things that are still to come:
- Further improve quality of generative results. We are working on an improved generative algorithm but it still has some stability problems. However early results are looking very promising
- Allow attribute-based generation, like clear skies, sunsets, overcasts, night sky, moon, sunrays, etc
- Increase output to 4k x 4k resolution
- Add panorama (360 spherical) output
- Add more stylized options
- Generation of short sequences (cloud movements)
Want to know more?
Then please use the contact form below to get in touch with us about SkyDeep